Don't be fooled into thinking all insulation products are "green" simply because they save you energy. That's what all insulation is designed to do.
Be selective and choose an insulation material with the highest recycled content and one that delivers the performance your family deserves.
We prefer to use cellulose insulation which offers the best in quality and is environmentally safe. Compare our products:
- Our insulation contains no asbestos, formaldehyde or fiberglass.
- Our insulation is manufactured with a minimum of 85% recycled newspaper. The largest amount of post-consumer recycled content used in insulation products.
- Cellulose insulation saves energy used by the building/home owner.
- Less embodied energy is needed to produce cellulose than the equivalent amount of fiberglass insulation.
- The manufacturing process for our cellulose insulation releases virtuall 0% direct CO2 emissions.
- Our installation process has no jobsite waste. All excess cellulose is vacuumed and recycled for reuse.